Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

2nd Week of WW....uhhh

imgres.jpgSo You Do You Know when u do well the first week of a eating plan and then u blows off the next week..Well i gained .4 lbs lol only .4 but still it is not an improvement. The fact that i gained was not good for me. Only because its not loosing .4 lbs. I want to always do my best and last week i didn't do my best. I ate a lot every single day lol...and i knew that i was gonna gain. One thing i did start was running. Its good. Its a stress reliever. ...I also find that when i am home, i eat a lot more because all im doing all day is studying and working out, sitting and going online. ha. My mouth is more controlled if im away from home which is obvious, but i do realize that now lol...Well now that i do know, i definitely know that this program works well. So now this thursday i have another weigh in so trying to loose some weight!!! Gonna go for the Goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment