Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

Woohooo!!! Im starting to like this weight watchers thing!!!!

I'm enjoying my time eating. I can eat almost whatever i want, Just watch  my points. Its fun now. When i officially started weight watchers i was over 200 cause of the time of the month...yea ladies you know!!! I'm really excited im loosing a lot in a week. Of course loosing water due to mother nature does help but this is good boost. I'm gonna how far i can go for this week. I did Weight watchers before but it didn't really work for me because i kept watching the points way too much. The points are there for reference but you can eat everything literally...Just watch the amount of points your eating....well im off again to prepare for NCLEX yikkess...





Wisdom: Don't be a guard dog when on a diet. Eat what u like to eat, just minimize it, you'll be eating a lot more in a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment