Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2016

LOVE THIS DIET!!!



    Hello everyone,

    Its been 13 days since I last sent a message. As of yesterday evening, my 

weight is 180.6lbs, which is awesome!!! I am very happy with this diet but I 

have been getting cravings for something fattening lol like burgers fries and 

pizza but it goes away when I eat whats on my diet. It is still hard to eat healthy 

but the rewards are great and they are coming. I have seen myself walk in the 

light with a beautiful bathing suit by the water, enjoying my figure and walking 

in the sun. Thats what i see, always....and I think that will help me get through 

rest of the days of the diet and after. Thanks for listening whoever it is


  Sending lots of love,

  Butterfly8

No comments:

Post a Comment