Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The beginning!!!

Hiiiiii everyone, my name is Ellen. 
FIRST OF ALL... welcome to my first blog...
 I first saw a person making a blog about loosing weight. It inspired me to make one too. I want to share my experiences not only about loosing weight but also finding wisdom and hopefully, one day, love. 
 Loosing weight for me has been an up and down battle. Since i was about 10 years old, i have been told to loose weight, Obviously for health reasons. But one reason i haven't been told was to do it so i can feel good about myself. It became a chore for me to loose weight so i can please other people but not myself. You never get anywhere!!!
  Well i am glad to announce recently, i have been really wanting to loose weight for myself and not for others. I am excited to start this new diet or, lets say, new eating lifestyle. I have tried a lot of diets, everything from Atkins to weight watchers, the cleansing diet...lol everything did work. I even went to fat camp which was an experience. THEY ALL WORKED!!! EXCEPT ONE THING!!!  I DIDN'T ENJOY IT BECAUSE I WASN'T LOOSING IT FOR ME!!! I did have this issue with pleasing people....well now that that problem has cleared up. 
  This new eating plan is called six day body makeover. I'm sure most of you heard of it. I have done some research myself and it seems like a great way to start a new way to eat real healthy...So if anyone is or has been on this diet or just wants to chat about loosing weight and living a healthier lifestyle, this blog is for you. I'm eager to start but i want to know other peoples opinions. so for now my journey begins...im sooo excited..and please dont be shy to answer or ask questions.

December. 27. 2010

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Its a long haul to finding inner beauty. Hopefully soon enough you will find that its your heart that people love the best. that will be your crowning glory your whole life through ;)

    ReplyDelete